Environmental Management (EM) team at BEC helps businesses identify and manage their eco-footprint and provides strategic advice for achieving environmental excellence. Our environmental management services cover waste and resource management, environmental due diligence, and advice related to ISO 14001 and green procurement.
- Pilot programme development and implementation to evaluate the feasibility and impact of proposed policies and key actions related to sustainability
- Environmental Management System advisory service, ISO 14001 internal audits, awareness training and internal auditor training
- Sustainability planning and integration of green management into business operations Environment-related studies, consultancy services and market research (e.g. waste audit and green procurement)
- Capacity building, including open-house training, in-house training, experience sharing and experiential learning
- Sustainability performance verification and benchmarking, such as the Clean Air Charter, the BOCHK Corporate Environmental Leadership Awards, the Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence, and the HSBC Living Business Awards.