BEC is looking for a motivated and passionate individual with a strong interest and knowledge in community engagement or environmental management to join us to implement various environmental advisory projects.
- Plan, coordinate, implement and monitor various projects, including but not limited to environmental management and community engagement, etc.
- Assist in preparation of project deliverables in high quality, such as presentation to stakeholders/ working partners, weekly/ monthly reports, launching promotional materials/ activities, etc.
- Support for development of project proposals
- Maintain regular communication with clients and vendors to ensure the smooth implementation of the projects
- Occasional outdoor and weekend works are required
- Other tasks as required by the supervisor
- Degree or above in environmental discipline
- At least one-year of relevant experience in the implementation of environmental management or community engagement or project
- Good presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese