We are looking for a highly motivated individual and team player with strong background and interest in environmental education, training and engagement with students.
Business Environment Council Institute of Environmental Education (BEC IEE)
BEC IEE, a division of BEC, provides a platform for business managers and decision makers, to advance their knowledge and develop the expertise necessary for environmental decision-making. BEC IEE also facilitates professional development by promoting quality environmental education through various environmental education programmes.
- Provide administrative and other supports to BEC IEE’s education and training programmes
- Deliver school talks and other environmental training to audience including the business sector
- Engage BEC members and other stakeholders to understand their needs in environmental education and training
- Support projects related to BEC’s environmental focus areas and environmental education
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary by Team Head
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Economics, Geography, Public Policy, Environmental Policy, Environmental Science or Environmental Management preferred
- Relevant work experience desirable – experience in teaching / education an advantage
- Passionate about environmental and sustainability issues, as well as environmental education
- Self-motivated, a good team-player, creative and innovative, good problem-solving skills, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Good communication skills. Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua) an advantage. Also, the ability to communicate and engage with others
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and capacity to deliver in a timely manner
- Proficient in MS applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint