We are seeking a motivated individual with an interest in sustainable development to join our team as an intern. This role is suited to students or recent graduates who are looking to gain hands-on experience on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) advisory, and understanding the ESG landscape of Hong Kong.
- Assist with desk-based research on ESG trends at local and global levels, including collection and analysis of quantitative and qualitative information and peer benchmarking
- Assist in tasks related to ESG reporting and strategy
- Assist in ESG data calculations and analysis
- Provide support relating to disclosures to ESG rating agencies and investor questionnaires
- Perform other duties as deemed necessary
- A student/recent graduate enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree course or above in Environmental Management, Sustainability or related disciplines
- Native or high level proficiency in written and spoken English is essential; Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua) is an advantage
- Proficient in MS applications
- Good communication and research skills
How to Apply:
Apply with full resume including date of availability by e-mail: email@example.com
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information received including the CVs will be filed for future reference. Personal data will be used strictly for recruitment related purposes only and retained for no more than six months.