We are seeking a motivated individual with an interest in marketing or environmental and sustainability development to join our team as an intern. This role will enable you to get familiar with the environmental and sustainability industry in Hong Kong.
- Assist with conducting desk-based market research
- Manage and update corporate membership database
- Prepare marketing and promotional materials
- Support logistics arrangement and administrative duties for events
- Higher Diploma or above in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or Environmental Management is preferred
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Detail-oriented. Good interpersonal communication skills
- Interest in environmental sustainability issues
- Able to work 2 days per week or more
How to Apply:
Apply with full resume including date of availability by e-mail: email@example.com
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information received including the CVs will be filed for future reference. Personal data will be used strictly for recruitment related purposes only and retained for no more than six months.